RSS: MailEnable Version 9.15 Release
MailEnable version 9.15 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 9.15:
- ADD: Can view SpamAssassin logs through the admin program if it is installed
- IMP: Improved Message Store Indexing Resource Utilization
- FIX: Greek characters were being saved as HTML entities in webmail instead of UTF8
- FIX: Reply to all in webmail issue introduced in 9.14
- FIX: Friendly name containing extended characters in first name separated by comma was not being displayed correctly
- FIX: STARTTLS was being shown as EHLO response under SSL connection
- FIX: ActiveSync management application was not showing the devices details when you double clicked on a synced device
A full list of changes is available from http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 9 and its features and enhancements is available at http://www.mailenable.com/version9
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from http://www.mailenable.com
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail email@example.com.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see http://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 9, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org