If you’re like me, you want an email client that’s easy to set up, easy to use, and easy on the eyes, and if it works well with MDaemon, then that’s a huge plus!
An email client that fits these criteria quite nicely is eM Client, a full-featured email client that supports email, contacts, calendars and tasks, including public and shared folders, and works on a variety of platforms and devices. Its touch-friendly design makes eM Client the ideal messaging and collaboration tool for smartphones and tablets.
eM Client is simple, elegant, customizable and easy to set up. Its built-in calendar works seamlessly with MDaemon’s free/busy server to help users avoid scheduling conflicts when planning meetings and events.
There’s even a Mac OS version!
An Email Client that’s Easy to Install and Configure. No hassles!
MDaemon users will find eM Client to be a viable alternative to Microsoft Outlook and other mail clients. Simple, hassle-free setup means users can be up and running in less than a minute by simply entering their email address and password. eM Client takes care of the rest!
To get started, download eM Client and then simply follow these steps.
- Launch the installer file & click Agree on the license agreement.
- Click the Install button.
- Leave the boxes checked if you’d like to set eM Client as the default email application, run at Windows startup, and launch eM Cleint after setup, and then click on Finish.
- Enter your email address, and then click Start Now.
- Enter your password, and then click Continue.
- Verify your name and account name (your full email address), and then click Next.
- By default, email, calendars and contacts are automatically synced, and instant messaging via XMPP is enabled. Click on Finish to continue.
That’s it! You can now begin using eM Client with MDaemon!
If you act quickly, you can save 25% off the cost of eM Client Pro! Not sure if you need the Pro version? Compare the free & Pro versions of eM Client. Enter coupon code MDAEMON during checkout to take advantage of these savings!MDaemon pre-installed in Cloud Server Windows. Contact us to find out our latest offers!